Our vision is A sustainable and profitable horticulture industry for a better life in Afghanistan.
Our mission is to enable horticulture stakeholders to improve horticulture industry by providing technical services, upgrading capacities, and promoting private-public coordination.
The long-term goals of the Organization are to:
- Improve sorting, processing, packaging, and storing systems;
- Ensure product quality to meet international standards;
- Build capacities of horticultural stakeholders by initiating and designing projects for the promotion of good practices and standards;
- Increase the income of producers by introducing new and advanced technology;
- Facilitate the coordination between private and public stakeholders for the development of the horticulture industry;
- Help build business linkages between producers, potential investors, and buyers;
- Support and facilitate the development of a regulatory framework for horticulture industry.